FACILITATED BY ELYSABETH WILLIAMSON
Join Principle-Based Partner Yoga founder Elysabeth Williamson
for this in-depth training –
a training that will take you deeply into the principles, postures and practices of Partner Yoga.
Cultivate the Sacred Art of Relationship to experience greater intimacy, joy and vitality in all areas of your life.
Partner Yoga practice reveals that it is through our relationships – both with
ourselves and each other, that we discover the joy and depth of our humanity.
Now more than ever, humans need the healing power of touch, combined with the transformative power of Partner Yoga fully integrated in their lives.
- Tools to practice, design and facilitate Partner Yoga classes and private sessions
- A wide variety of postures and practices that activate and accelerate your understanding of Yoga
- Adapting Partner Yoga postures to accommodate various body types, flexibility levels, and experience
- Deepened self-awareness through contemplation of the principles and self-inquiry journaling
- Deepened capacity for intimacy, emotional honesty and authentic connection
- Tools to develop skillful touch with confidence, clarity and compassion
- Greater sense of vitality, trust and joy in all your relationships
- Certificate of Completion for Level I (with requirements)
- 50hrs Continuing Education / Yoga Alliance Accredited
- 1.5 day live or virtual instructional sessions per month, over 3 month period / 3 total
- Two additional 2hr virtual sessions for Introduction and Integration
- In-depth weekly self-inquiry for bringing Partner Yoga principles alive in your life
- Developing a simple home practice including breath work, meditation and posture flow
- ‘The Pleasures and Principles of Partner Yoga’ 258 pages including over 60 practices in full color. PDF format
- Level I Training Manual / 80 pages with exclusive materials designed for this training / PDF format
- Partner Yoga Video Series: Ten Principle-Based Partner Yoga sessions. Includes both foundational and expanded practices
Investment: $990 early bird through May 20 / $1290 regular / $590 returning Level I participants
Location: Enlightened Living Center, Burlington, WI (limited lodging available upon request)
Digital Platform: Zoom